Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Photo links and some shameless promotion

Well, I'm finally getting around to creating a website for my photos. It's pretty nice, and you can check it out here: Rrrose Pix
DK's site is at DK Hawk and the one that Pam Lambros created for her is dkhawkphotography.com


To see photos by other artists who also like nature shots, go here
nature photos

If you like my "light travels" series, or the other motion photos I've created, try these too: motion photos

Aw, heck, here's a list for various styles of photos by other excellent artists.

landscape photos
sky photos
sunrise photos
still life photos
abstract photos
light photos
surreal photos
bird photos
water photos
snow photos
winter photos
wildlife photos
reflection photos
provincetown art

I will add some more links to photos... because each time I do, my photos get posted on the aggregate webpages. The marketing mantra is... exposure, exposure, exposure!

Hope y'all are having a wonderful 2012... My next book should be out soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment